Useless information, useful information, what's on my mind, and recipes that fall from the sky. For some reason the LINKS aren't underlined but they're there.

December 14, 2004

Just a thought or two.

Protons have mass? I didn't know that they were catholic.

I've got this new Michael Jackson joke, but it's not appropriate for the masses, if you want to hear it drop me a line. mikefusion (at) hot mail period com.

And sometimes Milwaukee sucks for me, I just heard about open auditions for a place in Austin Texas that wants a strolling magician with a fifteen minute childrens show that can pretty much be ordered like a side of french fries. Ahh if only the airfare wasn't so expensive, but it looks like a good gig and I wish the best of luck to those guys who audition.

Their website is kinda sucky, but it's more organized than mine http://www.gattitown.com

And for those of you who want to see a really poorly organized site http://odin.prohosting.com/mrplanet

It's old but it works for a while, I'm in the process of revamping the whole set of sites. Free hosting just isn't as nice as paid hosting, but oh well, it is free, you just have to organize a whole bunch of sites at the same time. Unfortunately, Dreamweaver doesn't understand that content can be stored at different locations, so updating is hard, you have to work on it in sections, but that is the idea of black box theory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home